Your information is your information and we understand that, which is why we are committed to respecting your privacy.
1. WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
The Site and our Services are operated by C&M Ventures Ltd trading as Aldridge Security Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. HOW TO CONTACT US?
• Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• Writing to us at DPO, Aldridge Security Ltd, Clinton House, 22 Parr Street, London, N1 7GW.
3. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We collect and use your personal information in a variety of ways, for example, to provide you with the Services that you have requested from us such as processing & despatching orders to you.
We have set out below the ways in which we collect your personal information and the reasons why we use it.
Fulfillment of Services.
We collect & use your data such as Name, address & contact number to ensure we provide the basic services of our business.
To offer unparalleled Customer Service, we use your data to track parcels, arrange returns, and send out goods – we also use your data to streamline processes such as Online ordering etc.
Your feedback about our products and services.
Customer insight and analysis.
We carry out the following marketing activities using your personal information:
• Email marketing
• Online and social media advertising.
• Competitions and games.
• Business administration and legal compliance.
• Any other purposes for which we wish to use your personal information that are not listed above, or any other changes we propose to make to the existing purposes will be notified to you using your contact details.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
|Reason||Categories of Companies|
|Fulfilment of services (e.g. to enable us to process, your order, despatch your goods and process payments.||Providers of booking software tools, credit card companies and other payment providers, delivery and courier companies, gift card providers and website developers.|
|Customer services (e.g. if you send us a query or make a complaint or if we ask for your feedback on our products or services).||Survey companies, who assist us with administering any surveys, and our customer relationship management tool.|
|Customer insight and analysis (e.g. to analyse your interactions with our Site, email communications to you and/or with our products and services.||Third party data analytics companies, such as Google Analytics & Live Chat.|
|Marketing (e.g. to send you email marketing or serve you with online advertisements).||Marketing agencies, advertising partners, email marketing providers, SMS marketing providers and any other providers who help us with our marketing, such as Gift Card providers & Suppliers.|
|Competitions and games (e.g. running prize draws or competitions for you to enter).||Competition prize draw providers and online game providers.|
|Refer a friend (e.g. where you can spread our offers).||Refer a friend scheme provider.|
|Business administration and legal compliance (e.g. the boring, but important stuff such as complying with any legal obligations we may have).||Professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants, credit referencing agencies and government or regulatory authorities.|
|Recruitment (e.g. to hire great people to join our team).||External recruiters.|
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Where necessary in order to deliver our services, we will transfer personal information to countries outside the EEA. When doing so, we will comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to the personal information including having a lawful basis for transferring personal information and putting appropriate safeguards in place to ensure an adequate level of protection for the personal information.
6. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR CONSENT?
Where our use of your personal information requires your consent, you can provide such consent:
• At the time we collect your personal information following the instructions provided; or
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
Regarding personal information we have processed in connection with the supply of our products and services to any customer, we will retain personal information relevant to that supply of products or services for six years from the date of supply and in compliance with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (or similar legislation around the world). We may then destroy such files without further notice or liability.
Regarding any other personal information we have processed, we will retain relevant personal information for a period of five years from the date of our last interaction with you.
If you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we will need to retain certain personal information indefinitely so we do not send you marketing communications again.
If your information is only useful for a short period e.g. for specific marketing campaigns we may delete it at the end of that period.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
11. HOW TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR OTHER RIGHTS?
You have the right to ask us to:
• Confirm what personal information we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data;
• Correct any personal information that is inaccurate;
• Remove your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to hold that data;
• Temporarily stop using your information if you are questioning our right to use that data;
• Stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to hold that data e.g. to support a product warranty;
• Stop using your personal information to send you marketing materials such as our catalogue, marketing email, discounts or vouchers.
• Provide you with the personal information that you have provided to us, in a structured and commonly-used electronic format, or transmit that information directly to another company if that is technically feasible. This applies where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary to perform a contract with you (see How do we use your personal information, above).
Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose your personal information to you or comply with other requests.
We want to make sure that the personal information we hold about you and your preferences as to how we contact you are accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know (details below) and we will amend them.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office if you're not happy with how we've handled your personal information. You can contact the supervisory authority at: