ADAMS RITE DC51-V Variable Spring Transom Closer
This variable spring transom closer is designed for use on aluminium doors and has the same footprint as the Adams Rite ARC-51N however can be adjusted to suit each opening ensuring the door closes correctly while keeping the opening force down to a minimum.
- Tested to 500,000 cycles
- Only 37.5mm thick allowing installation in standard transom channels
- Adjustable closing and latching speeds
- Supplied as body only with modified L bracket and tag plate
- Not designed to aid compliance to the opening force requirements of ADM/BS8300
- Adjustable spring strength EN1-4 to levels in EN1154