Aldridge are taking the threat of Covid 19 very seriously and we are monitoring the situation closely and proactively putting in place preventative measures to avoid it's spread within our workplaces. We continue to follow advise issued by the Government and Public Health England.
The Health and Safety of our employees is our main priority and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk of infection including:
- We have issued hygiene guidelines to all employees including frequent washing of hands for at least 20 second
- We have located Hand Sanitizers across all areas of our business and are encouraging staff to use them frequently
- We have produced Posters providing important information for all of our employees on how to "Stay Safe" and protect themselves
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning regime
- We have restricted all travel between branches for all staff
- We have suspended all foreign business travel for all staff
- Where possible, we have implemented a policy of "Home Working" in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus
- We have restricted the flow of visitors into our Birmingham, Manchester and London locations, however, our Trade Counters remain open for business as usual at the present time
Meeting our Customer needs and the continuity of supply, is also a main priority for us and as a result we continue to work closely with all of our Suppliers to minimize the impact on our customer base and are taking all measures possible to enable us to do this including:
- Increasing our stock levels of products from the most effected regions / countries
- Daily communication with all factories and suppliers
- Daily communication with couriers and freight forwarders
The current situation is extremely dynamic and we will continue to issue updates as and when conditions change.Aldridge are taking the threat of Covid 19 very seriously and we are monitoring the situation closely and proactively putting in place preventative measures to avoid it's spread within our workplaces. We continue to follow advise issued by the Government and Public Health England.